This operating high level switch stand is patterned after the type used by the Milwaukee Road and many other railroads. The stand is made of Delrin and is supplied with ABS targets.
Look at these features:
- Choice of 5 different end connectors for easy connection to most turnout.
- A connector receptacle on either end of the slide bar permits selective mounting positions for the most favorable handle swing.
- A stop and lock at both ends of the throw.
- 180º handle rotation turns the target 90º through small gears.
- Six paintable, bondable ABS tarets - including a lantern and square/diamond - select your favorites. Packaged seperately for easy storage until needed. Modeler must assemble.
- Enough .025" dia (#22 wire) rod for an eight foot high target. Cut to your desired length.
- Provisions made so targets can be made to operate from below the table on electrically controlled turnouts. Modeler must fabricate own linkage.
Like our ground throws, the high levels are available either with the rigid or the internally sprung slide bar. In the 204S, internal stainless steel springs will take up the overtravel and maintain tension to hold the points against the stock rails of the turnout. The internal springs make the model 204S easy to mount to any turnout. 103R requires modeler to fabricate a spring link between turnout and switch stand.
Available at most hobby shops. Direct orders add $4.50 per order handling charge. IL residence add 8.00% sales tax.
| HO & S Scale with .190 travel|
103R Rigid Stand $ 7.10
| 204S Sprung Stand $ 7.35 || |